Monday, January 7, 2008

The Mac Convert...

I am officially a Mac man now. For Christmas, my aunt gave me a Mac Mini and it is without a doubt the best piece of machinery ever built! In its tiny 6.5" x 6.5" x 2" shell it holds:

  1. A brand new Intel 2GHz Core 2 Duo (Even though I'm an AMD guy, hats off to Intel)
  2. 120GB hard drive
  3. 2 Gigs of RAM
  4. Wireless Connectivity via Bluetooth and WiFi
  5. 4 USB slots and 1 FireWire port
  6. Gigabit Ethernet
  7. And most important of all Leopard....

Don't even get me started on the applications it can run! I thought at first I would be limited, as is the case with Linux, but wow! Most apps are better than the Windows counterpart they are trying to emulate!

Sorry to rant or sound like a fanboy, I just love this thing!Also, on a last note, anyone who has a Mac MUST have ConceptDraw (at version 7 as of post)

No comments: